Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday Wishes


(Kristin, Jenny, Emilie, Moi)
A girl after my own heart, Emilie, my new friend/churchmate arranged to have four different birthday celebrations for herself this year. She also has a sugar momma, no lie. She's so enviable sometimes.

Last night I took part in the shoe party event #3. We fancied ourselves up enough to put on some great shoes -heels of course-, went out for a freakin awesome meal -Iron Hill Brewery-, and a not so good waiter - he just started working there and it was busy-. I ditched the movie which was the last part, but I am sure it was equally fabulous.


Here's to happy birthdays especially when you get to plan the details of the celebration(s).

4 comments:

Jenny said...

It was good fun! Thanks for letting me borrow your jacket!

Beckie said...

I love the peachy shoes! So which foot is yours?

Sommer said...

so cute!!! I love the teal shoes. I second Beckie, which one is yours? What a cute idea, and sounds like a great group of friends.

jaime said...

Ooooo love the hot shoes ladies!! Happy Birthday to Emilie! :)