Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Belly Dancing Diaries

Wow I suck. And not just a little. I really blow.
And crazy as I am I just thought I would naturally pick it up.
I now realize that those were dreamlike delusions but they have turned to the nightmare variety.
Furthermore I am quite convinced I have no rhythm.
Also people from the middle east, yeah their bodies are built differently or at least I am pretty sure of that after attempting several basic moves or maneuvers because I'm pretty sure each requires twenty parts of your body moving simultaneously in opposite direction.
On the upside I did pay up until December so hopefully you will all be graced with the humorous or depressing -for me anyway - fodder as I bring it to you live each Wednesday evening.

3 comments:

Sommer said...

lol I look forword to hearing your updates =)

candice said...

Personally, I'm looking forward to the video clip!

whitney allison said...

Oh please, it was your first time!!! No one's good at anything their first time...without me hating them at least. You'll be shaking it like a polaroid picture before you know it.