Friday, September 11, 2009

Bits and Pieces

My ten year class reunion came and went Labor Day Weekend. Yes I am still a babe in arms I know. Some parts were too awkward, catching up was fun. More pictures on facebook.
(her hair looks really nappy here but it was just post pool dryage)
Also Bella has been wanting to cut her hair. She wanted to wait long enough to start school and then do the transition so there would be more people to oww and ahh over it. She's very cute with short hair. But so beautful with long hair. I'm not sure which I like best.
(look at the wet hair mark on her shirt from where it used to hang to)
Last I got back in the saddle Tuesday night for the first time after a couple of years of not riding. Our friends horses haven't been ridden in a while add to that there was a particular horse getting all of the other horses riled up. Needless to say I was only bucked off twice. You should have seen how many times that horse tried to do it. Each time I landed on my feet but it sure made me mad.

3 comments:

We Three Queens said...

I'm feeling so old. I've been out of High School for 27 years. Yikes!!! BTW, you look great.

Adams said...

I think she looks cute too but you look so very pretty in that first picture, Mary!

whitney allison said...

Looking sexy for your reunion. Bella's hair looks cute. I still can't believe how full it is these days.