Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Retarded

lately i've been uninspired about blogging, until today that is. and what inspires me, but our school's homecoming court as listed in picture and bio in the manheim merchandiser.

now i don't know how many of you watch "GLEE" a new sitcom this season. i have mixed feelings which are better left to an entirely different post. but...they had a bit about an abstinence club, and of course in attendance were several male "predators" and female "cougars" - and sadly this last one is also a name of a show that will be gracing our televisions this fall.

anyway apparently our high school has a Wednesday Morning Worship Group. Who knew? and what exactly do they do? i remember in my high school days they tried to start something similar.
regardless on this page I was a little surprised to find Allison Heverling, girl 2, as one of the WMWG girls. and instantly I wondered if this was a situation similar to the "Glee" scenario. although what you gain by going to a group such as this i don't know.

what does a religious person look like? i don't really know. but a part of me doesn't think they look like Arielle Tornabe, girl 5, and a part of me is not surprised that Caitlin Hosler, girl 3, is a WMWG girl.

it doesn't really matter...I suppose. and after reading their bios, in the end, I'm rooting for Allison Heverling to win as queen based on nothing more than combined picture/bio - i mean she plays the banjo too - how cool is that. but it's not often that i am surprised. yeah for pretty and fashion forward religious girls.

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Hope your vote wins! I love your fall pics. This is my favorite season and I can't wait to start the festivities.