Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dutch Wonderland

Since I was a kid I have been going to Dutch Wonderland. I remember vividly burning my hand on the big slide. But now I am the parent and I am taking my kids. So this weekend was the first time my kids have gone. I loaded up the three oldest kids and myself and headed there. They, of course, loved it. It was the Reader's Jamboree weekend and so it was pretty packed. I scored two extra free tickets from our friends, the Barnums. Which made Issac pretty happy because otherwise I wasn't planning on taking him or Wyatt.Pictures were hard to get because of all their excited movement, twirling rides, and my playing right along side them. But here are a few. My favorite was taken by a stranger who stood in line behind us. After the ride he got my email address to send me the copies. Ted was super nice and if anyone ever needs a tow he has his own towing company and a AAA contract in Lancaster county under the name TJHuyser Enterprises. What a great way to spend the weekend.

4 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Looks like fun. You have so much energy! Someday I will get to take Reese, Blair and Trae to Dutch Wonderland.

nicole said...

way to play!

Sommer said...

oh I love Dutch Wonderland, we used to go every year when I was a little girl. Looks like you had lots of fun, and I love the nice guy that took your picture for you, I love nice people!

jaime said...

I used to go as a kid too... so fun! I love it because my kids can go on every single ride there... not just one section. Glad you had such a fun time! :)