Friday, September 25, 2009

Desperate Housewives

thursday night was a celebration of academics for me starting with a neighborhood bookclub, it actually turned into a "twilight party". i love my neighborhood, i love my neighbors, we are the perfect mix of fierce divas and awesome moms. we started the movie at 9:00pm.
kids in bed - check
ample movie snacks - check
posters, face cut outs, and party favors - check
movie - check
here we watched, mocked, rewound, drooled, and laughed hysterically for two and a half hours. next we clicked off the movie to catch a conan o'brien skit mocking the acting skills. more hysterical laughing. talking, splitting up leftover food to feed a small nation and walking home at 12:30 am. my life is blissful.

5 comments:

Panda said...

sounds like a night i had in mt with my mom and new sister....except face cutouts somehow slipped my mind. :-) fun ladies.

Laura Lynn said...

Sounds fun! I haven't seen Twilight yet, but I do love "Desperate Housewives"... the t.v. show!

Jenny said...

Looks like a blast. A Twilight party... so jealous.

Sommer said...

lol I love that you mocked, rewound, and drooled over the movie, I do that too. So good, dumb, chessy, and retarded all at the same time, that's my take on the movie. Sounds like a perfect evening, and you are right, your life is blissful!

jaime said...

reminds me of a fun sleepover!... without the freezing of underwear and stuff! sounds like a lot of fun!! :)