Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged By Mindee - And I'm Done

Tagged/ 5 Things

I've been Tagged by Mindee~
10 Years Ago I Was.......
1. stealing 3 dollars from my senior class fund and getting caught. Embarrasing.
2. mourning the absence of me on Homecoming Court.
3. applying to BYU. (who I can now hear laughing)
4. dreaming of some kind of collegiate freedom.
5. making Denny's runs with Whitney, Charlotte, Louis, Nate, and James.

Things on Todays List.........
1. fold laundry
2. go to Wal-Mart (maybe)
3. clean bathrooms
4. mow the lawn
5. sign a realtor agreement

Snacks I enjoy.......
1. french fries
2. funnel cakes
3. apple dumplings
4. doughnuts
5. chips and dips (me - weight problem? no)

Things I would do if I was a Millionaire.......
1. pay off my house
2. save/invest
3. travel
4. help others
5. wait and see

Places I have lived........
1. Pennsylvania
2. Idaho
3. Alaska
4. Utah
5. Georgia

Jobs I have had........
1. Farm Hand
2. Golden Corral Server
3. Dairy Queen
4. Caterer
5. Gym Teacher

Peeps I Tag............
1. In good conscience
2. I cannot
3. continue this
4. by tagging someone.
5. Sorry.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Ok a good friend would being some of those yummy sounding snacks and come over for a visit since she was unavailable all of September. By the way this is my subtle hint.

candice said...

Hooray, good for you!!! Way to not pass along a tag!!! THANK YOU!!!