Friday, October 3, 2008

My Mistake...

So this morning I walk into Issac's room I can hear him awake. The stench is overwhelming. But it is amazing how I had the intuition before I even got there. It was like a flash of revelation warning/prepping me. As I walked down the hall to his room I thought, "Oh no, I never put a diaper on Issac last night." You see I had changed him into his pajamas but still knew it would be a half hour or so till bedtime. The last thing we do at night is change to a diaper. He isn't quite there yet in the potty training arena to make it the whole night through. I hoped there was a chance Travis had caught my mistake and diapered him, but no as I open the door the stench was overwhelming and there lay Issac shivering in vasts amounts of pee varying in temperature from different points in the night and morning. Ew gross, my mistake.

4 comments:

Biz said...

The saddest part: "there lay Issac shivering..."

whitney allison said...

Diaper the poor boy! He already lost limb this week for crying out loud.

Marissa said...

That's funny. Even though I put diapers on both my girls last night, neither of them had them on this morning and Sadie peed all over her crib. At least it wasn't poop.

Panda said...

wow...i am officially coming out of "stalkerdom!" :-) so, hair glue is my term of whatever product i had bought to sculpt their hair. noa used the whole container and i threw it away. i went to buy it again at the store, and couldn't remember what it was (just some cheap-o something), and came home w/ something different. so, no i am hair glue-less. sad, i know. and...can't wait to start potty training a boy...:-/