Friday, October 24, 2008

Just Say the Word

We went to York today to have a cousin party. It is always a fun time. On the way home it was very close to nap time and I was trying to keep the boys awake so they would nap when we got home instead. I knew I needed to keep them talking or laughing to stay awake and the talking was getting progressively harder. So I went for the laughing and I went straight to boy humor. I started saying things like poopy head and other potty humor things. Worked like a charm the giggles continued for the last thirty minutes of the car trip with knock knock jokes containing the word fart and making no sense at all. Tell me what it is about boys that from as early as two this makes them laugh.

4 comments:

whitney allison said...

That really is funny. I don't know what it is, but having brothers makes me giggle at things like that too. I just can't help myself.

Beckie said...

It never ceases to amaze me when Issy crawls up on my lap and lets a toot go and cannot stop laughing forever.

Sommer said...

Mary I'm so glad you found me! Yay, how are you! Wow you have a big family and they all are so adorable! I'm glad I have your blog now so we can keep in touch.

candice said...

You can always rhyme with poo and pee, makes for "great" songs! Great idea by the way, I'll remember that! Most of all, I wanted to comment on your sexy beach swimsuit model photo of yourself you posted... hey, hey, hey!!! No wonder your boys enjoy your "squishy" parts! Look at you with the hooties hanging out Mary! You've always been especially fond of them, way to show them off with pride! I tease because I would never have the guts to do such a thing!