Monday, October 20, 2008

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

...that's what little boys are made of. And here is what my little boys are made of.
Here is Issac sans toenail. It happened a week ago. It only took 13 days after the original incident for that baby to fall off. And here is his little scab. It is still this red, yet he continues to be the crazy man daredevil that although amusing now I know when he is a teenager will keep me up at nights worryingThis is Wyatt at the park not really what the story is about, but a reference point nonetheless. He is about to be five in January. This week's boy moment occurs as we are getting out of the car on Saturday. I pull open the van door and he jumps into my arms so I can lower him to the ground. On the way down he gives me the ole "tune in Tokyo" cop a feel. I say, "Wyatt why did you do that?" He says with a cheshire grin even the cat himself can't match "Because they are all squishy." This is when I turn to my not so little boy anymore (Travis) like help me out here. And he with his signature chuckle, which has earned him the nickname of Mr. Chuckles among our friends and famliy says, "He's right, they are."
Kody is starting to walk a little, but is so sweet. I can see the beginning stages of corruption occuring as he gets older, but in the meantime I am going to cherish my moments like these.

And that is the boy update around our house.

4 comments:

OwenEveryone said...

Way cute video of Kody, Mary! He is so dang cute!

whitney allison said...

Such a sweet baby! He's so big.

John and Jennie Hair said...

You have cute boys. Kody is growing up so fast and has such a cute laugh. Boys are fun aren't they??!!!

nicole said...

They are cute. I have a good story about that park-if its the one in Li..A few years ago we were at that park for a playgroup. Michael was feeding the ducks and fell right in. I had no clothes change for him so he had to wear the extra clothes I had for William for the rest of the day.