Thursday, October 2, 2008

Only Here

Just an indiscriminate booth in the mall. Or is it. Growing up I always knew quite a few people who smoked; I even knew many who chewed. I thought that was pretty common having been raised here. After having lived a few more places, I realized it isn't. Not in Alaska, Georgia, Idaho, or Utah did I see people chewing, not really anyway. While at Bedford Springs I saw the best man, from a wedding held that day, put in his dip to sit around the bonfire pit still clad in his tux spitting away. Most of all I have never in living anywhere or visiting anywhere seen such a sight as this. Apparently they will meet all your tobacco needs no matter what form you take it in.

1 comment:

Mindee Graver said...

Yesterday while I was waiting by the fence for the kids to get out of school, I was talking to my neighbor about the house that caught on fire. Well mid sentence he turns and spits a big brown stream,then starts right back up where he left off, like nothing happend. Gotta love PA