Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Decade

What have you spent the last decade doing? I have spent it giving thanks because I have the world's best husband. Ten years ago today we were married and every day is sweeter than the last. We play with each other in the same way we always have except now we include four beautiful and positively vivacious children in that sacred time.

And when I think of all the people dating and thinking of marriage, I offer only this advice as it is my very greatest, marry your best friend - the hottest best friend you have of course, marry him/her right away. Because even though you will fight, which you will, the minutes of discord will be excruiciating so much that you'll do anything to make up. And when it is time to play there is no other person you will want to play with more. Every experience for the rest of your life will be better because your best friend is there sharing it with you.

And so to Travis my very best friend. I love you babe. You will forever be my rutter and I your motor. You steer me on a true path and I'll use my energy to take us anywhere we want to go. XOXOXO

5 comments:

Sommer said...

what a sweet post and what perfect advice! Happy Anniversary!

Laura Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary!

We Three Queens said...

How sweet... ♥ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ♥

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! I didn't know our anniversaries were so close. Trevor and mine is Sat. Enjoy your day!!!

nicole said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! You really are an awesome couple!