Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Do You Know Me?

Facebook has instituted another activity which involves answering questions about your friends. After many friends having notified me that they had made answers about me, I went to check this application out for the first time. 51 questions had been answered by my friends and I could see their answers, but not who specifically answered unless I engaged in the earning of points. I'm not that interested so I declined, but I chuckled as I read your responses about me. Most were accurate, but I would like to make some clarifications about myself. I am who I am. So here's a crash course for my mere acquaintances. The first answer is from my friends, in parenthesis are my real answers.
  • Do you think Mary would pull a fire alarm as a prank? Yes (Not anymore) As this is illegal, I try to steer clear of these activities now that I am an adult, married, but most importantly have kids. You know set the example and all. And although I wouldn't personally think this funny, I used to do pretty much anything on a dare. Let's not kids ourselves I still do.
  • Do you think Mary speeds while driving? No (Do you even know me?) First who doesn't speed. And in case that person considers five and under speeding the speed I still ask Do you even know me?
  • Do you think Mary needs to lose weight? No
  • Do you think Mary should pass on the chocolate cake? Yes (Yes) These two are contradictory but then I guess so are people's opinions. Yes I need to lose weight and I don't really like chocolate and so I would pass anyway.)
  • Is Mary smarter than you? Yes (This sparked my curiosity the most in figuring out who answered this.)
  • Would you like to see Mary dance like Michael Jackson? Yes (That would be a good time.)
  • Would you hook up with Mary? No (Yes!!!) Unless you are a girl or related to me you better change that answer.
  • Do you think Mary could eat 3 Big Macs? No (Yes) Really - 6 brothers; Need I say more?
  • Do you think Mary likes to sing Karaoke? No (Yes) So if any of you are interested in a good time, you name the place and time and I'll meet you there with my vocals all warmed up.

Could you have answered these questions right about me?

4 comments:

We Three Queens said...

Interesting.

Carrie said...

I had no doubt that you speed and none of the other answers surprised me, not even the big mac one (I am right there with you!)

Laura Lynn said...

Those questions always make me laugh and then panic for a moment!

We Three Queens said...

I think it's interesting what your friends answers were compared to yours. I thought it was pretty good and I love your perspective.