Monday, March 8, 2010

D.D.

Kody is busy boy. He is filled with giggles, crusty faces, and a constant need to strip to near nakedness. He is potty trained, and he moved into the shared boy bedroom now that he is not a baby anymore. (Wyatt now has his own room.) Today his activities included waking up earlier than normal, playing very hard, eating breakfast, interrupting Travis and my private time before church to tell us he had to go potty (good boy - I guess), watching a movie, getting dressed, going to church nursery to collapse into a near comatose sleep in the corner while kids played noisily. This is my only sign of his babyhood intact. His little snack of pretzels and cheese never left his side as noticed by the pictures. And so my baby is a big boy now. Man I love this cute boy.

1 comment:

ckw said...

I love the "on the potty shot". Jackson has been tinkering with the potty-training idea and had some success.

What CUTE boys we've got!