Tuesday, March 23, 2010

'Hood Rats



I am surronded by wonderful people. With the fabulous weather some of my friends and I met at Rapho Park on Friday for playing. Then on Friday night the Barons Ridge neighborhood had our monthly mommy/daughter night. The theme was tea party. We served blueberry tea or lemonade, scones, chicken salad or pb sandwiches, and other delightful goodies. Then on Saturday afternoon a friend came over to play all day. Another friend and I took our kids to the duck ponds to feed the ducks. She let me play with her fabulous new camera that I long to have. And Saturday night, the hood rats and I got together for a late night viewing of the just released on video "New Moon". Life is just a bit sweeter with good friends to share it with.

2 comments:

Solviej said...

I love spring!

Rachelle said...

amen! friends make life fun!