Friday, March 19, 2010

She's Lying

Yeah that's what Issac told Wyatt concerning me last night. Here's the story:

We are walking around Costco last night getting some Baptism refreshments. And random other yummies and goodies that I had not intended to buy as well as a year's supply of deodorant for both Travis and I. I have the three boys with me because Bella is at Activity Days and Travis is at Scouts. Kody is sitting in the basket of the cart while Issac and Wyatt are in the two front seats. I can hear them going back in forth with "Yes, she does and No, she doesn't". Finally I tune into what they are talking about as their voices begin to escalate and carry.

Me: What are you guys arguing about?
Wyatt: Mom do you have a dingy?
Me: No. (A little surprised because Wyatt already knows this)
Wyatt: See Issac, she doesn't.
Issac: I am right, she's lying.
Wyatt: Mom, pull your pants down and show him.

This amidst the curious stares and giggles of other late night Costco shoppers.

3 comments:

nicole said...

Ha Ha! boys...always looking for visible, tangible and rational answers. I've had the same request from Josh when we have talked about the difference between boys and girls-luckily never in the middle of Costco-I can imagine that would throw me off a little. The other day I did have on a shirt that showed my cleavage a little when I folded my arms and he asked me(at church) why I had a crack in my tummy...

whitney allison said...

that's a good one!!!

We Three Queens said...

hahahahahahaha