Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Great To Be Eight

Practically Perfect In Every Way:
That's my Bella Bear, Isaboo, Bellbadoo, Princess Pe Pe, girl. She is my best girlfriend and I know that each day will bring us closer. She is funny, smart, pretty, kind, and special in so many ways. I know that she will share every single time, I know that she will always try to comfort a crying sibling, I know that she will always try to choose the right, I know that she will be the most spectacular adult ever. I just can't wait to see her when she gets there. She makes me proud of her every single day.

Happy Birthday - my special girl.

6 comments:

whitney allison said...

What a gorgeous picture!!! She's such a good girl...Happy Birthday Bella!

Rachelle said...

oh wow! 8 is a big deal!

she looks beautiful in that picture.

Sommer said...

She is so gorgeous Mary!!! It's like she's completely skipping the awkward stage. Lucky girl!

Laura Lynn said...

Happy Birthday! She is as cute as ever!

John and Jennie Hair said...

Tell Bella Happy Birthday from us! She is so beautiful. This is a special birthday for her!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Bella, we miss you!!!