Friday, March 5, 2010

Need I Worry

Okay so I can sing and play the piano depending who you ask. Not so much the guitar, but a girl can wish. When Bella was little she was very tone deaf. For me this was varying levels of stressful. Travis is not tone deaf, but won't be giving a performance anytime soon. So I never knew what to expect in this department while considering our gene pool contributions. But to hear my daughter sing, led me to fits of giggles or deep worry depending on my mood. But recently she has come into her own. She can sing on tune and asks me to play the piano or guitar so she can sing along. We sing together and I treasure this time. One little glitch, it all comes to pieces when Bella is forced to use her falsetto. Perhaps time is all she needs. Otherwise we'll just limit her singing to one basic octave.

2 comments:

candice said...

Look at you on the guitar... SUPERSTAR!!

Biz said...

Your profile is picture perfect, literally.