Sunday, January 31, 2010

Report Card Reviews

It is the end of the second marking period and we are halfway done the school year. Report cards came home on Thursday. Although my kids grades were fantastic, that will always fall second to the comments that the teachers make. My favorite tidbits...

"Isabella is an outstanding student. She is an independent thinker and brings interesting insight to any discussion..."

"I enjoy having Wyatt in my class. He comes to school ready to learn everyday..."

Although I love knowing that my children are smart I appreciate even more that they stick out among their peers for their personalities and good manners. I love that their teachers are so impressed that they almost always make comments on their report cards. Warm fuzzies of appreciation spread throughout me. I think I may be doing something right.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Good for them! I hope they are as proud of their hard work as you are of them!