Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Manic Monday

Woke up early with my New Year's Resolutions buzzing in my head. Kids off to school I came back in read my scriptures, prayed, exercised for 30 minutes, showered, dressed - hair and makeup, got the other kids up, and started the day.

Later in the day I took the kids to the school just down our road and we rode bikes. Issac is becoming a pro at his tricycle. He can turn tight circles and make it up mid sized hills now. Pump those strong little legs. He is still to short for a bike really.
It may look sunny, but it is still only twenty degrees and that is freezing cold. So we were only out for about a half hour.
Tonight ballet, wrestling, and library for Bella and me. Not to be confused with Wednesday morning story time with the two younger boys.

4 comments:

Dahlia said...

And what a Monday that was! Way to go at keeping your goals!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats at accomplishing your goals! I sure miss you. Looks like all are happy and well.

Beckie said...

Go you! I am still glad that we don't have many evening activities.

ambyr said...

DANG girl!!! you're are one busy momma!!! I keep telling myself I can't wait for my kids to start school, but maybe I should just enjoy the lazy mornings and no schedule all day!!! you are motivated!!!