Monday, January 4, 2010

Other Texas trip highlights include Kody being extremely shy of all grandparents and relatives except this one time it was safe because Grandpa was sleeping. And he thinks his sneaky cuddling is hilarious.
A last minute bachelorette party including best marital advice, biggest relationship lies, and of course a game I made up "Pin the Kiss on Edward". Like pin the tale on the donkey but you blindfolded with fiercely red lipstick and kissing blindly. Gifts included smut novels, smelly candles, thongs, candy, and all other neccessities for a night of ridiculous girly fun.And one day I decided Issac didn't have to take nap because he was having so much fun. About four he had a little meltdown and I sent him to his room. I told him he could come out and he said he didn't want to. After a minute or two I went back to check on him and found this. Issac vs. Tiredness. Tiredness won this round.

No comments: