Monday, February 1, 2010

In A Week

Although I feel frayed around the edges this week was filled with so many fun and relaxing activities. It started with a trip to the Poconos this past weekend. Travis and I did a whole lot of nothing besides lounging around, going out to eat, and antiquing. Travis loves looking for antique books. And it turns out he is quite the pool player which was a bit of a surprise. He beat me three out of four games - not that I am good, but he is.Then we came home Sunday night. I was around Monday enough to watch Bella's midyear recital. Since I just did a ballet post I'll spare you the video, but as always she was super cute. Next I went to East Amherst, NY right outside of Buffalo, which I am told was rated one of the top ten best places to live. I believe it as it is gorgeous and the snow storm while we were there was an added bonus. There I visited with a friend from Utah. I took the two younger boys with me. The two older kids were in school and my awesome neighbors picked them up from the bustop and watched them until Travis got home. This is the boys totally tuckered out at the hotel after checking in at a little before midnight. I just watched them sleeping with their cute pudgy hands and feet and faces and kissable lips.

Then I arrived home Wednesday night just in time to change and grab a bite to eat before my belly dancing midyear show. I sucked it up but as promised I took video to post. But then I discovered that the video is 131 MB and blogger only takes up to 100 MB videos. So I will spend this week trying to find a way to convert and shrink the file of both me and my fabulous teacher dancing.

Then Wyatt had a birthday, I can't believe he is six. We were supposed to have a party, but the flu hit our house starting with Dakota. The party was postponed until tomorrow night. But yesterday Wyatt started barfing after church. So we will just have to wait and see. Why does my Poconos vacation feel like light years away? I don't feel rested at all anymore.

1 comment:

Adams said...

I'm sure you are all rested up by now but wow....that even made me tired!