Friday, April 15, 2011

What They Say

On the car ride home from Pre-K:
Issac:  Brianna is in love with me and I am in love with Brianna.
Me:  No you're not.  Where do you learn crap like that?
Issac:  Brianna told me, "I am in love with her and she is in love with me."
Nice work Brianna you have officially messed with my son's mind.

My kids are very sensitive and cry a lot when they are tired.
A very tired Wyatt:  Mom would you be sad if I died.
Me: Yes
Wyatt:  I don't think you would.  (Burst into more crying and running up to his room)

And in other news: now that the weather is warm we are spending lots of days at the park and mastering tons of new skills.  Issac attributes his rockin' skills to eating carrots, his new favorite food for strength training.
mastering the monkey bars
flipping over with a perfect dismount

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Too funny! You seriously could make money on the things your kids say!