Saturday, April 23, 2011

One Happy Groupie

Last Saturday was my Mom's birthday.  She came over for dinner and cake.  The kids wanted her to open her presents right away, but she wanted to wait until cake time.
 Then out came the presents.  She was thrilled before even knowing what it was. 
But I knew this one would blow her mind.
 My mom is perhaps the biggest Celtic Thunder Groupie.  All of my siblings and I went in to purchase her some tickets to their next concert tour.  Her trying to decipher what she got.
Realization has kicked in.  She is one happy groupie. 
She spent the rest of the night telling me about each member, the retirement of one member, the addition of another, their birth dates, birthplaces, and watching You Tube Video Clips.
Happy Birthday Mom!

4 comments:

whitney allison said...

Awesome! That's so great to be able to get someone something you know they'll just love.

I love how Kody is yanking on her earring in the last pic.

Laura Lynn said...

How cool is that?? She looks really happy. You look JUST like her in the last picture too!

Sommer said...

don't you just love it when you know you nailed a birthday gift and got the perfect thing?

Adams said...

Laura Lynn stole my line.....YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER IN THE LAST PICTURE! Same smile for sure!