Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kaji Machi Lounge

Yeah that is the name of the karaoke joint I just finished at.  It's in Harrisburg and it's the basement of a Benihana, yeah the Asian chain restaurant.  It was a great time. 
 Heather was our fearless leader and even engaged this random older fella in a little dance during his song.  But her performance of "Glamorous" by Fergie was to die for including language edits.
 Eight of us sang our hearts out including these two! 
There were some brilliant moments.
Nothing was funnier than our mix master and DJ extraordinaire. 
Yeah she looked like this all night as she spun the records.
My personal highlight was going to the bar for a water and some random dude saying to his buddy,
"See I told she isn't 21 yet."  Sweetness! 

2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Sounds like fun. I wanted to go but had such a long day by that time and so much work, uhg. Next time!

The Congers said...

Oh man I don't know how I missed this post, I seriously didn't even see it but saw all the ones after. Love the post!