Thursday, October 14, 2010

Never Thought I'd See It Happen

I have a signed photograph of Matthew McConaughey!
No really I do.

Due to an extremely intense and long term devotion, some friends gave it to me as a gift.
I have never run into the man in person; it's probably better that way considering restraining orders and the like.

So here are my top five in today's order.
And let's be honest it does change daily as I am a finnicky and vain woman.
5.
Just good old fashioned hottness. 4.
He is what started my love of cowboys.
3.
He has such a versatile look - all hot!
But long hair has never looked so good!!!
2.
This man is trouble; my gut tells me so as well as his michievious smile.
But I still love him trouble and all.
1.
Holy hotness and cuteness!
I want to drag him home and marry him!!!
Who do you lust after?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mmm.... Momma lika.

Staigerfamily said...

No way! you do?? That is awesome! Congratulations!!

Anja said...

now that was a fun post! Thanks for all the eye candy