Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Candy and Primary Pro (Grams)

Dear Lancaster 2nd Ward Primary Children
(parents read this to your kids),

You really amazed me yesterday with your primary program. Almost all of you had your parts memorized and spoke clearly into the microphone. And the singing was amazing, just fill the chapel with sound kind of great. And more than anything I was so happy to be able to feel closer to my Heavenly Father by listening to you guys. Thanks for working so hard. I loved it and I can't tell you how many other people loved it. I got more compliments yesterday than any other day I have gone to church and I hope that you were hearing just as many too, because it wasn't me who did anything great, but you. I think people were just in awe of how good you all could sing. I hope you always sing these songs and remember the words. Hope you are all getting excited to eat yummy, yummy whoopie pies.

Love,
Sister Whiting

No comments: