Monday, February 15, 2010

That's What He Said

These are the crazy things I hear:

Issac: Mom, on my next birthday I am going to be a dad.

Another one during FHE, after teaching about marriage between a man and a women

Wyatt: Women and men marry one another because if a woman and a woman got married they would have too many babies, and if a man and a man got married they wouldn't have any kids, so a woman has to marry a man so they can have just the right amount.

Another time from Travis

Mary: I want to be skinny.
Travis: Maybe you should turn into a vampire.
Mary: What does that have to do with anything?
Travis: I don't know; I just think it would be cool.

Issac again when talking about a real letter he got that was laying on the floor.

Issac: I think we need to hang that email on my wall.

3 comments:

Solviej said...

My kids call all mail email as well - funny:) We had a great time last night, thanks for letting us come over.

Unknown said...

Cute! I love hearing what kiddos say!! By the way, the picture of my heart and wreath on my blog are mine. I just got the heart at Michaels for $2 because there wasn't a price on it! I love deals like that!!

Ashley said...

lol, that's great