Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm Loving It







(Weird drifting left a lone ridge 18" high in our driveway while the rest was less than an inch)
(This is 4 1/2' deep snow. Yeah!!!)
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. This is good wisdom for all you non-snow loving creatures. As for me and my family we are still playing nonstop. Last night after the snow slowed down and the wind stopped gusting so strongly, we took the kids out to play. They had been waiting all day. We shoveled mazes, made tunnels underground, and burrowed homes/rooms at the end of tunnels for the kids to "live" in. I love this winter wonderland. Plus it's a dang good workout if you can't go to the gym to shovel all day and play in waist high snow.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm right there with ya! I love the snow tunnels. I think it's awesome that you play right along with your kids. They will always remember that. It is how it should be! Have fun! I don't think this snow is going anywhere.

Jenny said...

I love your tunnels! Do you have snow pants? Where did you get yours? I can't stand staying out long because I only have jeans.

Rachelle said...

oh how i wish i was still living there to enjoy all that snow!!

jaime said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you guys are having a blast!

Although I was feeling clostrophobic just looking at the pic of you in that tunnel... maybe I have had too many collapse on me as a kid??