Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Wonder If...

  • the teachers and faculty at Doe Run Elementary would think it was quite as cute and funny that I let me kids go into school late so that they could play in the snow this morning if they weren't excellent students and ahead academically
  • my son will always be so happily entertained as he was at his sixth bday party yesterday with basically just balloons and friends
  • I will end up hating rolls after baking and eating so many
  • it will actually ever snow three feet like Travis and I have prayed for every week of every winter since we have been married
  • my kids will struggle to perform well on standardized tests, like I did, despite being very smart. First Wyatt was in the highest reading group, but then after testing was placed in the second highest reading group, but after not being challenged by the reading Wyatt's teacher put him back in the highest group
  • when I look in my purse I will ever not find items like legos, pick up sticks, and tumbling monkeys
  • it will even snow the predicted one foot this weekend
  • I'll ever prefer paying bills to updating my facebook and blogging accounts
  • I have accomplished anything in a typical day despite how much I get done
  • I decline being PTO secretary next year if I will feel like I have more time or if I will just fill that time with other activities; I even know how to not be involved in tons of stuff
  • when I publish this, will people think that I am stealing the fabulous "Laura M's" blogging idea
  • I should stop taking belly dancing after this year is up; this is just a "Veruca Salt" whim; there is a purpose to me dancing; this is a waste of money
  • any of the stuff occupying my mental energy is even worth the thought I am putting into it

No comments: