Thursday, September 11, 2008

Build This

So this blog is typically all about the kids and me. Since that is who the bulk of my day is spent with, but because it is a family blog I thought I'd update you all on what Travis does. Most you know he is a builder. Here is his current project. It's called Sunset Terrace. It is a ton of apartments in 5 buildings I think. Don't quote me on that. There is a community center, a little playground, etc... Here is how it is starting to shape up.
Hopefully the project will be done the beginning of November. It really is quite nice. And never have I seen such spectacular landscaping. Nice job Benj.
Really my husband is quite amazing, because when you think about it he is the brain behind all of this. Everyday he amazes me.

2 comments:

Biz said...

Travis Dean DANGER Whiting does it again.

ambyr said...

what! I don't think I remember that..... but boy do I need to chat with him!!! He's in texas??? where at exactly??? hopefully not close to IKE! anyway-searching for a house is stressing me OUT!!!! With mark in law school which means "no income" and trying to find a place to live all on my own!!!! I was thinking Travis could just come down and build us a nice little casa. How much for something around 2400 square feet? call me!