Thursday, September 25, 2008

10 Reasons I Know I Love My Husband

This is an untraditional list. Readers beware! 1. He thinks it is funny to fart on me, yet I still snuggle with him on the couch night after night.
2. No matter where we are at or what we are doing he almost always answers his work cell phone.
3. Regardless of the infinite reminders he still forgets to take out the nightly trash and most times forgets the weekly trash for the trash man, so I do it for him.
4. At the last minute he loves to change his plans and I try to figure out a way to make it work.
5. He thinks camping in a potential tsunami with four kids sounds like a fun idea and I go along with it.
6. The day after I have a baby he is always back at work and I really don't mind.
7. He tells the kids that "yes, vegetables (fill in the blank food) are gross", usually it is under his breath or when they aren't listening, but still.
8. Regardless of the decade he thinks that Scorpion is a great band.
9. Given the oppurtunity he would still play video games by himself all night long.
10. He treats me better than anyone ever has and would do anything to make me happy.

Yeah he may have some annoying traits but in the end that tenth thing keeps me coming back time after time. Love you handsome man.

2 comments:

Biz said...

10 Reasons I Love Your Husband:
1. He thanks God in prayer for the baby chicks who gave their lives so we could eat eggs.
2. He messes with Mom. "Maybe we should put in a pond."
3. He builds me book shelves.
4. He dumpster dives for building supply cast offs (and builds me a book shelf with it).
5. He helps EVERYONE. To move. To fix. To build. To forgive. And to love.
6. He loves potty humor and even though I think I'm "above" it, watching him laugh at it is hilarious.
7. Two words. Incredible father.
8. He's a modern day Da Vinci. Always inventing.
9. The way he eats. He talks like he's this manly meat and potato eater. But he doesn't eat ENOUGH to bear the title. Plus I'm sure the meat and potatoes are second to chocolate anyway.
10. He loves you. I KNOW it like I know few things in this world.

We Three Queens said...

Nice. Nothing more to say!