Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What They're Saying

And now for another installment of what people say:

Bella:  Dad do I look beautiful and attractive?
Travis:  Yeah Bella you're a babe.
Wyatt:  What's a babe?
Bella:  A woman in a print bikini.

Scene 2:  Elizabeth explaining something to me.

Elizabeth:  Well I had a side business.
My Mom:  You did?  What did you do?  Or should I say how much did you charge a night?

Scene 3:  Wyatt with our friend.

Wyatt:  I can make my butt sing.
Arielle:  I so don't want to see that.  (thinking he was going to fart)
Wyatt:  Then with dancing butt motions vantrilitizes (we're calling that a word) I'm a Barbie Girl with his butt.

Scene 4:  Elizabeth, Mom and I talking about the origins of Pon Haus otherwise known as Scrapple

Elizabeth:  What is Pon Haus made of anyway?
Me:  Shady meet.
Mom:  [Outraged]  It is not made of shady meet.  It is pork, cornmeal, flour, and spices.
Later...
Mom:  Sometimes they include the head meat in the Pon Haus.
Me:  And that is shady meat.
Elizabeth:  I don't think God intended for us to eat face.

...and my personal favorite:
Scene 5:  Bookclub with friends all talking at once trying to pick the next few months books

Woman 1:  What about The Boy in Striped Pyjamas
Woman 2:  I think we should pick Sh*t My Dad Says
Woman 3:  What is that book about?
Woman 2:  What book?
Woman 3:  The Boy Who Sh*t in my Dad's Pyjamas
All:  tons of laughing

And that's what they said!

No comments: