Monday, November 15, 2010

Just Another

So when 0 of 3 alarms typically set for a school day go off, it will lead to one manic Monday that started pretty crazily. What happened? Although my alarm was set I forgot I had changed it to another time for the weekend. And the two kids, well they just plain forgot. So when in my semi sleeping dream state, I think it's time to get up, I might just start listening instead of thinking, but my alarm hasn't gone off yet. And then later when I think in this same half lucid state, maybe your alarm hasn't gone off, but at least open your eyes and look at the clock it will come in handy to listen as I finally did. Because what should be a 6:30-6:40 wake up time quickly deteriorated to a 6:58 time. And when a bus comes at 7:15 that does not give you a lot of time. But with two fantastic kiddos and a flurried mess of activity anything can be accomplished at our house and so alas, my kids made the bus with breakfast, snacks, and homework all in hand. Kudos to me and the kids, I think this calls for some celebrating!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow. That's awesome that you all made it.