Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's All About Us

Recent photo session for family pictures was both nerveracking and fun.
I hoped we weren't the most annoying family to photograph. Our kids, despite what some think based on church behavior, can be quite wild.
But Laura, a friend and brilliant photographer, made the best of it and captured pure perfection -
our family having fun.
Although it was weeks ago, I'm just now posting because it took me forever to decide what I was printing, sending out in Christmas cards, etc...
Here are some of the not greatest ones that I am okay revealing ahead of time. If these are the not the best of the best ones imagine what the fantastic ones look like. I know, Laura really is brilliant and here is her new photography blog to prove it.(bliss - sigh!)

10 comments:

Anja said...

Very Cute

Melissa said...

What a beautiful fun family you have!! Great pics!!!

Kristine said...

Mary - I love the last pic of you and your man! So Cute :) I've been stealth reading your blog for some time now.....just wanted you to know I have one too - http://www.tryagainkristine.blogspot.com/

Rachelle said...

oh so cute. what a beautiful family you have!!!

candice said...

Love the family photos!!! How fun! That is the kind of "artwork" I want to have hanging on my walls, our family in natural moments! Hey, I talked to Matt, he's not ready yet. Dating is to find someone to have a relationship with... a step he says he doesn't feel ready for quite yet. I'll let you know when it changes.

Susan said...

The photos look lovely! I must admit I had a chuckle when you said ..."...despite what some think based on church behavior, can be quite wild." .... after viewing the photos, I think they're just adorable!

Adams said...

I'm not sure how the other pictures can top that last one...love it!

Laura Lynn said...

Oh, thanks Mary! That is so nice. And your kids were a blast. Seriously, it was fun and not as hard as you think - for me anyway. They were all really, really good and so easy to photograph. All of your personalities just leapt out!
xoxo
Laura

Sommer said...

These made me smile. You have a good life and such a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys took the time to take these. They turned out way cute! We miss you and think of you often. Ben still talks about his cousin Wyatt. Hope we get a copy with your card this year. Miss you all!