Monday, November 1, 2010

I Love....

being totally uninhibited and dancing the night away,
volunteering at the school, being room mom, and wearing ribbons in my hair,
Halloween, Halloween festivities, and all holidays,
going to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire with the family.beautiful fall days where my camera works and I get great pics,
making and eating yummy soup for cold days,
kids who no longer need hospitalized from croup,
Celtic music and dancing.
finding untapped skills and abilities within myself,
finding good deals and being cheap,
seeing my family happy and hearing good reports about my kids from others,
and date nights.kids who work hard to earn good grades,
rewarding them with one on one parent time and bowling,
things that retain their sense of newness,
halloween trick or treating where all the kids are running from door to door.I love...LIFE!

1 comment:

Adams said...

What a good mamma!