Monday, May 3, 2010

I love...It's a Series

I love...this week anyway was posted in March. Then a week or so ago, I wanted to do another one like it, but didn't want to title it the same so I called it An Attitude of Gratitude. And here I am once again feeling those same urges, and having never been good at denying myself what I want, I retitled An Attitude of Gratitude, I love... and am making this a series. Look for more upcoming posts on the things I love.

This week I love:
  • being one step ahead of my husband's last two concerned emails to me. Done and done!
  • delicious food, takeout, and restaurant leftovers. (Dreamy Smile)
  • when other people take pictures of me and pass them along. I have so few of myself.
  • talented friends who inspire me with their craft, creativity and general talent.

Kirsten's geniusness

Ambyr's brilliance

  • blogging!
  • going to dinner with friends, to the spa with neighbors, and group get togethers.
  • finding new totally great music that fits my mood.

Kesha, Tik Tok, is so much more than that played out tune, I found more great finds.

Vitamin String Quartet

Colbie Calliet - yes I know she is older, but I just found her so there.

  • Cinco De Mayo party planning.
  • going down memory lane with family and friends.
  • taking the boys to the park with no other thought than to play with them.
  • learning to play a new song on the guitar.
  • reading book after book, escaping into a different time and place - being a million things to a million people at one time and still being no one at all to anyone.

3 comments:

Sarabeara said...

Very Inspiring!

Laura Lynn said...

It's nice to be thankful - love it!
I just bought 2 new books today btw, so I'm with you on reading!

ambyr said...

look at you being so grateful!!! thanks girl!!! you're too sweet!!! I'm always inspired by how fun and happy you are with your kids.... can you write a book on that and send it my way???