Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sister...Sister...

there were never such devoted sisters. Truly this goes through my head when I think of Elizabeth. So since she flew here all the way from Utah to celebrate her b-day with us I thought I would make it special by taking her to the beach, throwing a raging party, and teasing her endlessly. Hey it's my love language. Leave me alone.Highlights of the beach included endless bathing suit bottoms, one for each day no repeats, pop culture magazines filled with useless information but so fun to read, and constant help with the kids and cooking.
Highlights of the party included necklaces and a crown that we made her wear, party blowers galore and 43 people, and a talent show put on by the neices and nephews as their present to her.What more could a girl ask for? Well according to her birthday wish this year "to get laid". I'll see what I can do. I have pulled off some stuff in my day.

2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Ha ha!
The recipe is up now.

Biz said...

2009 Birthday Wish: Epic Fail