Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Me

Kebobs of filet tips, peppers, and onion +
Packages stuffed with crab, leeks, and cheese lightly fried +
Mixed greens with oranges, walnuts, and other stuff I can't remember +
Pan seared divers scallops with meunier sauce
(these were the size of thick hockey pucks and totally amazing) =
My Belated Birthday Dinner at Culturas.

And the day before at Roots Market I totally got myself one more gift. Check these babies out, I negotiated these down to $1.

4 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Your dinner sounds amazing! I've been curious about Culturas. It sounds interesting. I'll have to get more details about it.

Anja said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!

whitney allison said...

Mmmm...that dinner sounds divine. Check out your steal of a deal, you look like a neon watermelon.

Jenny said...

Happy Late Birthday to YOU!