Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fiercely Happy

How can I be so fiercely happy about something so silly!
What does this to a grown women?
Dance classes
What kind?
Belly dancing
How does this happen?
You take your daughter to enroll for the new year of ballet at their open house and see a performance of their brand new belly dancing class.
What would possess you to do this?
A secret life long fantasy to be a belly dancer.

Yes you heard it right. I have always wanted to take dance.
And belly dancing is fierce.
I already paid for the year, so I'm committed baby.
See the blog for future installments of my dance career.

5 comments:

Sommer said...

wow that is awesome! You are so brave to do it by yourself!!! Have fun!

whitney allison said...

What a sexy fun time you're gonna have. Do you think that pregnant belly dancing would be sexy?

Panda said...

oh snaps! can't wait for the primary talent show.

Ashley said...

You are going to love it! I tried one class at Lake Tahoe and had a blast. I don't think I would have fun if I had to show my belly. Are you going to sport the whole belly dancing gear?

Ashley said...

lol! you go girl, the next Shakira in the making!