Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to the Beach

Our Annual Beach Trip
554 pictures later
27 video clips
8 blogged pictures (a mere 1.4%)
and 1 great week filled with some of my favorite 13 people.
(the boys-issac and wyatt- commune with the ocean after church on sunday-getting wet was not an intended event but an accidental byproduct)
(me tackling the wave - surf's up!)
(blasted post-hurricane jelly fish sting on my inside elbow)
(golden goddesses-me and elizabeth-conquer the sun)
(seriously was too pretty a picture to pass up-clair and ashley)
(i might just still have a few skills - probably not)

(the world at it's most peaceful time and place - sunset on the beach)

( missing in action - kristy, college roommate and BFF, lainey and wrigley-her kids, kylie-ashley's child, kody, bella, and travis)

2 comments:

Sommer said...

I love Bethany beach!!! I feel like it's way less crowded and more family friendly then a lot of other beaches. Great pictures and I'm glad you had fun.

Campbell Family said...

Glad you had fun! Sorry about those jelly fish. That sounds painful.