Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Touche Little One

It's a little known fact that Issac is a busy body. So when I happened upon this little mess I shouted for Issac to come here. But he surprised me by "thud, thud, thudding" down the stairs. So who could have made this mess, surely not Bella or Wyatt - they know better. A little exploring answered the riddle of who drug the toilet paper from the roll out of the bathroom, out into the hall, around into the kitchen, and through the next door into the office...dun, dun, dun...Kody. And there he sat ripping off tangled pieces. I guess I have just entered the totally mobile Kody phase (10 months), despite his not walking. Books are always ripped off my book shelves, toilet paper is continually being dragged off if the door is not shut, and paper is being stolen from the paper shredder and drug all about the house in messy bits and pieces that are half gnawed. Touche little one for tricking me into thinking it was Issac once, but it won't happen again. I am now aware of your tricks.


1 comment:

candice said...

Oh the toilet paper fascination!! I survived it once and am realizing it will be here again shortly!! Poor Isaac, that guy probably gets blamed for lots of stuff! Stinks to be #3!!!