Thursday, July 10, 2008

Foggy Brained

So last night I stayed up till 3:30. No great reason really, just reading. This morning I couldn't function when I woke up at 8. Looked and looked in dishwasher for a bottle I knew was in there, but couldn't find. Only to see it in there after a third or fourth check. This just doesn't happen to me. Dozed while reading scriptures, dozed while the kids ate breakfast and none of these times were intentional. Man I am not as I once was; night owl, no need for sleep, crazy energy filled, alert minded girl. All I felt this morning was foggy brained and tired.

4 comments:

whitney allison said...

Well yeah, you had practically no sleep and you have FOUR kids! I have to get at least 8 hours and there is not a fetus in sight for me.

Staigerfamily said...

Isn't it crazy how things change?!? In high school and college I hardly had any sleep at all and now I can really tell a difference. CRAZY OLD FARTS. . .

Anja said...

although I do not have 4 kids, I do feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

Well, I have been there more often than u i bet. I promise it will pass. Wow you are a busy girl. Love all the pics and stories. Take care of u and fam. We are hanging in there. Joel works nights so I see him mayb 2 or 3 hrs a day. He is a zombie. I told him that is what i feel like after I have had a baby. I think he thinks he has it worse. Well, they always do. Ha! Love you.