Friday, May 16, 2008

Sweet Internet

Call me a junkie. I am hooked, addicted. I can really no longer deny it. After two weeks without internet in my home I thought I would die. Bare in mind, that I went to Travis's work once, my mom's house twice, and the library twice maybe three times to use theirs.

But as of now, today it is hooked up ready to go. Also...more to come. I have to blog two weeks worth later while the kids are napping. Short note: Shayne won the bachelor, oh yeah. I totally was rooting for her.

4 comments:

candice said...

I had no idea you were only 6-8 hours away! That would have been so great to see you! Don't you worry... Scott and I talked about taking a trip to Pennsylvania just to see you! He's the one who brougth it up as a trip he'd like to plan!! Summer is too crazy.. more details to come! Just making sure you got my email to your yahoo account about your swamp cooler here... check your email! P.S. Feel the same way about you! CAndice

Biz said...

You better have already watched that episode. Anyone who watched it was totally happy.

Plus, I like it better when you have internet. More communication. I'm a communicator.

Mary said...

6 hrs and 3 min according to mapquest. yeah you all can visit the amish. we'll show you all the horse and buggies. ha.

whitney allison said...

Shayne totally had it in the bag, it seemed like it was a struggle for them to edit it like he was even 1/2 as into the other girls in my opinion. BUT was her mother not the scariest looking human being to ever walk the planet? Seriously, I had nightmares after that episode.