Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Borrowed Time and Internet

Short blog to update you all. Moved into the new house. It is gorgeous, but that which is new can only go downhill from there. Which it did when Issac before church on Sunday capitalized on his unattended spare time (Travis and I were up getting ready for church) when he rummaged through half unpacked boxes till he found some crayons and found a big canvas (our front entry wall) to practice on. His first time ever to do this. Just didn't feel like home all new and clean like that I guess. I was surprisingly calm although it will need some new paint in that area since upon scrubbing the crayon off so came the paint.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

This is way I don't want a new house. And my kids are older. I am excited for you and your family. But we miss you here in Utah!!!!!! Stacy

Mindee Graver said...

It's gonna happen, I know you knew that and its probably why you were able to stay so calm. You heard that we got that house right? I''m so excited! Do you have a home phone yet?

Staigerfamily said...

Oh kids! Gotta love 'em! Nothing like a brand new house and a beautiful wall to draw out the artist in everyone, eh? Thank Heavens for paint! First week in your new house and it already has a repair project. My nephew did the same thing to his parents--only it was permanent markers on the new kitchen cabinets. Gotta love it. . . I just hope my kids don't figure that one out (although I doubt we will ever live in a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW HOUSE! CONGRATS!)

Beckie said...

you could have always put an empty frame around it :) Why not, right?

whitney allison said...

How could he resist? Besides I'm sure that wall was really dull and boring anyway. Good for you for staying calm, I know how you probably REALLY enjoyed the boring wall.

candice said...

Have you tried the "Magic Eraser"? It's made by Mr. Clean, got the bald guy on the box. Lori McIntire introduced me to them. They are AMAZING and every mother's best friend. Works on crayon- try it before repainting! CAndice