Friday, May 30, 2008

Dutch Apple Dinner Theater

So last night I went with some friends to the Dutch Apple Dinner Theater. It is this place in Lancaster widely recommended. It's dinner and a show. I was interested in going, but knowing Travis figured he wouldn't want to and so just put it in the back of my mind. He's not one for musicals and all.

Anyway a friend called with some tickets for last night to see the opening night of Footloose. I was stoked. This way I could enjoy it without worrying about Travis and whether he was getting his money's worth out of it, which he wouldn't be, because it's sort of expensive.

For all who have heard of it or are visiting, I think it is great. I give huge kudos to the place and if that is your cup of tea would highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Biz said...

When I first moved home, Danielle was still living in Lancaster and tried to get me to go with her. I couldn't but wanted to. Hmmm... now I WANT to go badly.

Mindee Graver said...

I Love that place! Benj took me there for our anniversary, we saw Oklahoma and it was really really good! The food was good as well, we'll have to go together sometime :)

nicole said...

I'm glad you guys had fun-I kinda wish I could have gone but its always a crap shoot.