Friday, January 29, 2016

Wy is My Guy

What's your favorite thing to do?
Read

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Physicists or a Nano Technician

What is your favorite food?
N/A - there are a few that I like

Who do you like to hang out with?
My friends - Bailey and Sophia

What do you do really well? 
School

What makes you laugh?
I'm not sure, nothing in specific, just funny things make me laugh.

What is the best time of day?
Wyatt: Like 9 o'clock
Me:  At night???  When you're sleeping.
Wyatt:  Yeah, when I'm supposed to be sleeping.  (sheepish smile)

What are you afraid of?
I'm claustrophobic and I'm kind of afraid of the dark.

What do you like to do with your family?
Go on trips, hikes and vacations.

What do you like to learn about?
Math

Where do you like to go?
To my room, to be alone.

What is your favorite book?
The Noble Warrior Series or The Magyk Series or The Alchemist

If you could have one wish, what would it be?
To have a million more wishes.

No comments: