Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Couldn't Resist

Recently I stumbled on this beauty while checking out a friends Facebook pictures.
Winner of
the World's Most Awkward Picture
Guesses as to what this picture says:
1. We can't seem to keep our clothes shut.
2. I'm competing with Robert Pattinson for most gruesome naked chest picture.
3. I've got a gun and I'll protect my unborn child.
4. I think I may be able to squeak one out without anyone noticing.
5. We're too cheap to purchase maternity apparel.
6. I sure like to hold a gun someone else is wearing.

I really don't know, but it makes me laugh every time I open it, because this pic is now on my desktop for quick referencing.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Is that supposed to be a bizarre maternity photo shoot?

Sommer said...

This had me laughing so hard! You crack me up.I

Biz said...

Take #2 back!

Adams said...

I'm glad you posted that picture. I'm gonna show that to my boss. She is going to love it!!!

whitney allison said...

#2 is oh so true, unfortunate, but true. These people scare me.

We Three Queens said...

Too funny. What some people will post.