Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tidbits

Thank you Treila, my mother in law,
for the best Christmas gift of serving dishes.
It's exactly what I wanted.
Yeah I picked them out with the money she sent
because lugging these babies to and from Texas would be a pain.


I love the snow. Sigh.
I hope it snows several
feet this winter.

I hate Isaac's.
With all the free coupons
we seem to get for this place I keep revisiting it
despite never having an experience I'm happy with.
This food might look good,
but it never tastes good.


Church Christmas Program cancelled
because of snow. I don't know that I mind that much
even though I am the choir director and singing in two other groups.
Does that make me a bad person?


Neighborhood sledding so fun.
Despite being a country girl there are perks
to subdivision living.
Oh, and if you are totally clueless this area
is being pounded with snow right NOW.

3 comments:

We Three Queens said...

Won't the Christmas program be presented next week? I figure that's what our Ward is going to do. Maybe I'm wrong.

Panda said...

love the picture of your neighborhood sledding...fun!

Solviej said...

Mary it's Tad. Yeah Isaac's sucks. We went there spent about $40 for what crap food that even I could make at home. Plus they don't even use Heinz ketchup only Hunts. Yuk!