Monday, December 7, 2009

In My Absence...

Since dropping out of the blog world for six days, a record for me I think, I have been keeping a crazy schedule which includes five hours of sleep or less each night. But a lot has been accomplished.
I have in no particular order:
A. watched the Christmas Devotional weeping shamelessly on several occasions
B. tried to catch up on a weeks worth of laundry (about 9 loads)
C. carried out/baked for/attended a Relief Society Meeting which included Make-A-Mix jars and quilting
D. made four batches to donated and sold over 100 1 lb. boxes of cookies at the Manheim Auto Auction
E. resorted to listening to book on CD to get my reading fix despite being desperately busy
F. set up and decorated two Christmas trees and other indoor decorations
G. went to see the Nutcracker Ballet with Bella, oh my so good
H. took my perfectly acceptable living room, dining room, and kitchen and decided to paint them (before)
I. ate at Olive Garden with two other mother daughter duos before the ballet
J. finished painting, removed the tape, and reassembled my three rooms (after)
K. played in the first snow of the season with my kids, Kody held out the longest
L. and wrote my letter, addressed, and stamped 50 Christmas Cards which are to go out today.

The rest of the house may still look a tornado swept through but I told my friend last week that after Tuesday things would be back to normal. So that leaves me with today for more laundry, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and bathrooms, oh and my desk is a bit of an issue, and outside lights, and --- oh perhaps I shouldn't think of all the things I still have yet to do.

4 comments:

Biz said...

OH MY GOSH! Your living room looks WONDERFUL. Warm and inviting.

nicole said...

you go girl!

We Three Queens said...

Geesh... you and Becky are such overachievers. You remind me of how unmotivated I am as of late. Oh well, at least my underwear is clean today. :}

We Three Queens said...

Oh yeah, I love how the painting turned out. It really is lovely... you're still an overachiever though. You know I'm just giving you a hard time.